Thought of the time । Do Discover and Develop।

Valuing my valuable gift is one of the best ways that was useful to replace my worries. The most valuable gift that I get everyday is my time which is universal for all living beings as far as concerned.

Worries can be the effect of any thing, people, or people's response to my actions or any other thing that hurts my mind. Upset mind is one of the characteristics of the mind. If I think about why the mind became upset, I am on the problem side or the worry side. If I could replace it with my tasks which are remaining to be completed and letting my mind to settle on its pace, by the time, the task will be completed and mind will calm down after two to three days. This is the duration of all most all worries that we face everyday.

So, replace your worry-time with task-time. And let your mind to settle all its "problems".

That's it.

Let's reflect on this thought and practice against our worries.

Have a Nice Day!

Comments

Reach out

Name

Email *

Message *

Discover here

  blog search directory Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Quote of the Day