Gautam Uncle's Stories 2 । Do-Discover and Develop।

Gautam Uncle's Stories series - 2

Disclaimer: 1) Gautam uncle is an imaginary character. If you find any similarities with real people, it is a mere coincidence.

2) The purpose of this story series is to motivate the readers to think about the issue and learn from Gautam Uncle's life not to repeat it in our life.

3) The linked articles are from this blog itself. It is for the promotion of the blog posts.

#gautamunclestories #bestshortstoriesforadults

Gautam Uncle's Thoughts

"What is THAT issue? What is bothering me?" Gautam Uncle was sitting on his chair and thinking so deeply.

He thought about his past life. His golden period of 20-s to 30-s. His family, friends, relatives, work culture, colleagues, busy life and what not.

"I had everything. Loving parents, wife and children, cooperative colleagues, good friends, better work culture, own house, own vehicle, and more. But there was no time to think and realize all these things. I was busy all day and nights about making money and fulfilling my wants. But now, parents are no more. My daughter too. My son is settled abroad. No sign of return. Sangita, my beloved wife, is ill. Those happy moments with my loving parents, my beloved wife, and my children never come back anymore. I should have been done what is to be right, not what I liked. However, these are not the issues that troubling me now. These are past. And past is past. I couldn't alter them. Let them go. But now..."

He put his pen down and stopped writing his diary. That was a habit of Gautam uncle, whenever he feels thoughtful, he used to write them down.

"What is troubling me right now? Well, let's find out."

He sighed for a while. And closed his eyes. And relaxed for some time.

***--------------------------------------***

"Striving for Happiness! Having everything, but feeling nothing can give me happiness. What should be done to be happy!" Gautam Uncle's thought was to find out how can he become happy. He remembered his happy days when he was a child. No worries. All time doing something here and there.

And he saw Lakshmi, his grand daughter playing on the yard. How happy she is! He thought. "What makes one to be happy forever? How can I get it?"

His thoughts never ended that day.

***

Comments

Reach out

Name

Email *

Message *

Discover here

  blog search directory Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Quote of the Day