Whatever be your Worries...!। Thoughts। Do-Discover and develop।

A Thought - 

Whatever be your worries,
All will disappear
Once you reach your goal.
Keep on working, 
Keep on doing,
Keep on improving,
Keep on growing,
One day you will reach your goal,
If you keep moving ahead.

Worry not about others' words,
Worry about not keeping your words,
Worry about not improving each day.

Time is precious as it is very short.
Tell firmly to yourself,
"I don't have time for worrying
About others' opinions.
Whatever they say, it is their time-pass
Whatever I do it's my prime task
All murmuring mouths will shut up
And disappear when I reach my goal of life.
I am seeing the path in this dark,
I am not listening to who calls me to come back
I am moving ahead leaving behind my worries!"
-----------------------------------------
For more quotes, click on the label appear in the post
Do you want to add your words, comment below or send your writings via email. We will publish it in your name.

Comments

Reach out

Name

Email *

Message *

Discover here

  blog search directory Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

Quote of the Day